Reserch sub-groups

Admission Guidlines

If you are interested in doing a Master's of Ph.D course within the HET group at Osaka University, there are various ways you can do this. For example you could apply for a MEXT scholarship to do a Master's and then PhD; or you could join the International Physics (IPC) course for a Master's and join us after that stage (during your M2 year). The above link contains more detailed information for prospective Master's and Ph.D. students.